Galaxy Angel sim date RPG Galaxy Angel sim date RPG

Nothing like another witty Hurrel Bros Sim.

When I saw this on the front page, I was thinking, "Oh no. Another excuse to get guys fapping at their computers," until I realized it was a witty-as-hell Hurrel Brother's Dating sim, so I knew it had to be good, especially after playing the Eva and Love Hina sims.

Now, normally I don't review many dating sims, but this one stood out. Why? Because their's an RPG-style combat system and you need both intellegance and magic/power to get cash (and fight). Sure, getting stuff for the female characters in this game may get a little repetitive, but beating the shit of them doesnt since they get stronger and stronger, and same with the engine. Much like the Love Hina sim, this has the first person system, so every step you take makes your time advance. Even though it's a great system to keep players interested, my clicking finger got tired and I even had to change the mouse settings and rearrange my desk so I could use my other finger.

Also, unlike most dating sims, and what makes a Hurrel Bros. dating sim so unique, is that it focuses on comedy-based gameplay rather than other dating sims which only focus on sex and stuff of the like... plus theres alot of cussing. So, if you want to see nudity, you better look at the cheats at the hurrel bros.' website, which should be under their profiles.

GJ, Hurrel Bros.. I can't wait to see what anime parody you got for us next.

the classroom 2 the classroom 2

The Classroom just received a HUGE upgrade

The Classroom 2 is equivilant to Tony Hawk's Underground. In the first Tony Hawk game, there was barely a story. In Underground, there was a thick plot with plot twists.

With that said, I'd like to say that this was a great upgrade from the original classroom. There was a nice plot (including betrayels and a great ending, I must add), but it didn't steer too far away from the classic "The Classroom" gameplay. The levels were not too hard and not too easy, which is how I like my flash games. My only complaint was controlling that character in some areas and how the characters' voices were a bit... err... whiny.

Good job luksy. This was a HUGE improvement from the original.

Balloon Duel Balloon Duel

A great remake

How can I expect less from the maker of "Final Fantasy A+"? The action scripting must've took forever!

As a remake, the graphics and customization optionsd have improved by 200% and the custom Mp3 option, while tedious to use, was a great addition, but if you don't have any Mp3s, the game will lack alot of background sound.

This is a pretty good game. Pretty addictive, too. I'm still trying to get that magnum and some new attire. (at the time of writing this review)

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

A Punk music maker... AWSOME!!!!

I like it. It lets you make music. It's awsome. I also like how you can save the songs and upload others. it's like an online punk concert generator.

Here's mine. For some reason, I can't reload it, but if you can, it rocks.

3---3---1---0---1---1---1---1-------5-5-6-6-8888-0---0---9- --------------------------2---2---2---1---1---2---0---0---5- 5-5-5-5-5-5-5-51---1---c---------------------------1---1---2 -2-2-2-0---0---4-4-4-4---------3-4-4-3--2-2-2-2-a----------- ----------------

Sound Effect Player Sound Effect Player

PLAGARIZER!!!

You stole a bunch of sfx from RPG Maker 2000! Don't deny it because I have it. You suck! Sorry, but it's the truth (smells a turd of the month award coming)

S.A.M. Site S.A.M. Site

Cool and complex

When I first got into the game, I thought it was a ripoff of missle command, until I really got into the game.

THERE IS NOTHING LIKE IT!!!

Very fun, very addictive, and just incredable! If this doesn get on the front page, something is wrong.

! Fishy ! ! Fishy !

VERY addictive

Very very VERY fun, but very very VERY addicting. I need to play more of this.

Good concept of the aquatic food chain, very fun. I like it. GJ. Keep up the good work.

Haunted (Beta) Haunted (Beta)

Uber Creepy!

It's rare when you see survival horror games on newgrounds. Very creepy, good play, and I can't wait till it's finished.

Skiing with Sonny Bono Skiing with Sonny Bono

YOU SICK MONKEY!!!!

Alot of sonny bono fans are gonna get pissed off at this, but lucky for you, i'm not one of them. its a fun but almost impossible game. i really like the ending. good impersonation of sonny bono in the end cutscene. GJ.